Mühldorfer Alfalfa (with Molasses)
With a lot of natural calcium
£19.85 (£0.13 / 100 g)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs
Features & Advantages
- Suitable for all horses
- High in protein
Item no.: MUE-51015, Content: 15 kg, EAN: n/a
German packaging: Luzerne (melassiert)
Mühldorfer's Alfalfa contains lots of naturally bound calcium and protein, making it a great supplement to your horse's daily feed.
Mühldorfer's Alfalfa contains a particularly high percentage of vitamins and minerals by collecting the leaves of the plant and making pellets with them. The pellets can be used as a basic feed, as a roughage substitute and as a raw fibre supplier.
The alfalfa is also great for horses with a calcium deficiency. It is dust-free, contains molasses, and is natural and fibre-rich. It is for all horse breeds as well as for pregnant and nursing mares and foals.
- Ideal for calcium deficiencies caused by low-calcium feed
- Carefully processed
- Dust-free, natural and rich in fibre
- Contains molasses
- Rich in organically bound vitamins and minerals
- Very easy to digest
- Valuable source of calcium and protein
- Supplies roughage and fibre
- Suitable for all horse breeds
- To supplement your horse's feed: 150 g - 500 g per 100 kg body weight.
- As a replacement for hay: 0.5 - 1 kg per 100 kg body weight.
|Animal Feed:||Supplementary Feed for Horses|
- Gently dried Lucerne
- Lucerne pellets (dust-free, with molasses)
Digestible protein: 8.4% Digestible energy: 7.7 MJ DE / kg Sugar content: 4.3%
|Residual moisture||14 %|
|Crude protein||13,3 %|
|Crude oils and fats||1,7 %|
|Crude fibre||30 %|
|Raw ash||8,2 %|