Effol Effol Fly-Blocker +
£21.45 (£4.29 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs
Features & Advantages
- Highly effective
- Extremely strong smell
- Icaridin drug composition
Item no.: EMM-115700, Content: 500 ml, EAN: 4102460115709
Thanks to the Icaridin and the extremely strong odour, the dermatologically tested Effol Brake Blocker is an extra strong and highly effective defensive spray.
The long-lasting formula was developed in collaboration with the Swiss Tropical Institute for protection against flies, ticks and mosquitoes. Riders in over 50 countries rely on the effective Effol Fly Blocker.
- Carefully apply the spray.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Warning
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P271 - Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P301+P330+P331 - IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to proper regulations.
- H225 - Highly flammable liquid and vapour
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
Questions & Answers about Effol Fly-Blocker +
0 English reviews written for Effol Fly-Blocker +
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available
Customers also bought
Effol White Star Dry Shampoo50 ml, 500 ml
Effol Skin Repair30 ml, 150 ml
Effol Horse Ointment50 ml, 500 ml
Effol Winter Hoof Gel500 ml
Effol Hoof Oil Gel475 ml
Effol Hoof Tar125 ml
Effol Hoof Oil475 ml
Effol Liquid Barrier250 ml
Effol Anti-Fly Gel500 ml
Effol Hoof Ointment Green500 ml, 1 l
Effol Anti-Fly Spray500 ml