Effol Effol Fly-Blocker +
(£43.98 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Highly effective
- Extremely strong smell
- Icaridin drug composition
Item no.: EMM-115700, Content: 500 ml, EAN: 4102460115709
Thanks to the Icaridin and the extremely strong odour, the dermatologically tested Effol Brake Blocker is an extra strong and highly effective defensive spray.
The long-lasting formula was developed in collaboration with the Swiss Tropical Institute for protection against flies, ticks and mosquitoes. Riders in over 50 countries rely on the effective Effol Fly Blocker.
- Carefully apply the spray.
|Care Products:||Spray, Refill|
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Warning
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P271 - Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P301+P330+P331 - IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to proper regulations.
- H225 - Highly flammable liquid and vapour
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
Questions & Answers about Effol Fly-Blocker +
0 English reviews written for Effol Fly-Blocker +
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available