Starhorse Herbal Bronchial
The power of nature
£26.20 (£2.62 / 100 g)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs
Features & Advantages
- Supports the natural function of the airways
- Excellent as a brew or tea
- Also suitable for inhalation
Item no.: STH-STARBIO, Content: 1 kg, EAN: 9007776000389
Buy 2 and save 5% !
The herbs used in STARHORSE® Kräuter Bronchial:
- Sage leaves
- Nettle leaves
STARHORSE® Herbal Bronchial can be used for nutritional support of the metabolic processes in horses with cough disorders. It does not replace any treatment prescribed by a doctor. Please always consult a trusted veterinarian when treating your horse.
STARHORSE® Herbal Bronchial can be used in different ways:
- Use as a dry mix: according to the feeding recommendation
- Use as tea: Soak 30g herbal mixture in 1 liter of hot water (not boiling) for about 3 minutes.
- Use as a brew: soak 30g herbal mixture in warm, not hot water for about 1 minute.
- Use for inhalation: 30 g herbal mixture
30g corresponds approximately to the amount of a full measuring cup. The measuring cup is included with the product.
Even when selecting the herbs for STARHORSE® Herbs Bronchial, strict care was taken to ensure that only organic herbs of the purest food quality were used. When used, this promises that there is very little herbal dust in the product. Furthermore, the herbs used in STARHORSE® Herbal Bronchial are only dried and crushed, but not, as with most of the products on offer, ground. The herbs can thus preserve their valuable substances particularly well, as the essential oils that are also present are protected from evaporation / drying out.
Since our products have been used in top equestrian sport for years, it is of the highest priority for us to guarantee our customers 100% doping-free product quality.
- Horses with a cough (2x daily): 30g
- Horses with an acute cough (3 times a day): 30g
- Horses with chronic cough ** (1x daily): 15g
- Horses with an allergic cough ** (1x daily): 15g
- Preventive (3x a week): 15g
- Foals and small horses 50% of the above amount
* Unless otherwise recommended by the vet
**to make things easier
Tip: Due to the high quality standard, STARHORSE® Herbal Bronchial is also ideal as a brew or tea, as well as for inhalation. As a special addition to this herbal mixture, we recommend STARHORSE® Egyptian black cumin oil, which is also available in the STARHORSE® product series.
|Animal Feed:||Supplementary Feed for Horses|
- Marshmallow root
|Crude protein||13 %|
|Crude fat||6,5 %|
|Crude fibre||17,1 %|
|Raw ash||11,2 %|
Questions & Answers about Starhorse Herbal Bronchial
English reviews written for Starhorse Herbal Bronchial
6 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 6 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available