Kentucky Horsewear Sheepskin Anatomic Girth- Brown
Anatomically shaped for maximum comfort
- Three double elastics on each end
- Artificial leather & sheepskin
- Machine washable at 30 °
Sheepskin Anatomic Girth- Brown
- Specially shaped and designed to follow the horse’s natural movement, the Sheepskin Anatomic Girth offers both comfort and freedom. It relieves the horse’s shoulders and elbows, allowing it to breathe better while still limiting the risk of injuries.
- It features a protective EVA liner with elastics on both ends to equalize pressure. Additionally, it has three D-rings to accommodate schooling equipment and has a buckle to attach a breastplate to the girth. The elastics are strong and stay firm.
- The artificial sheepskin is soft on the skin and the imitation-leather is specially made to be machine washed at 30° (air dry). Moreover, the artificial leather doesn’t absorb any dirt, sweat or water and is therefore very durable! It also does not change colour and does not get damaged easily.
English reviews written for Kentucky Horsewear Sheepskin Anatomic Girth- Brown
1 customer review in all languages
5,0 out of 5 stars
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available