freejump "SOFT'UP PRO" Stirrups
Simple, ingenious & safe
"SOFT'UP PRO" Stirrup
- The "SOFT'UP PRO" by freejump is a simple but ingenious innovation in equestrian sports. The one-armed stirrup is not only comfortable but is also considered one of the safest stirrups in the world. The patented, elastic arm is made of fibreglass and is covered with a layer of polyamide. The flexible arm allows the foot to safely slip out of the stirrups should the rider get fall. A wide base plate together with the arm and the shell made of ABS as well as a spiral spring ensure optimum comfort.
Single branch technology
- Ten years of research and development and the experience gained from it have sharpened the technical knowledge needed to make our stirrups. The LITE stirrups are made of fibreglass and a polyacrylamide encapsulation which guarantees a very high mechanical strength. This innovation brings a high degree of flexibility to the outer arm of the stirrup and improves the comfort for the joints of the rider and for the back of the horse.
Flexible outer branch
- The stirrup's flexible outer branch was designed to make it easier to get out of the stirrup in the event of a fall.
- Modern technology like downhill mountain inspired a powerful, non-slip grip for the treads of the freejump stirrups.
- Eric Navet, Rodrigo Pessoa and Ludger Beerbaum worked together with freejump to develop these stirrups. The optimized eyelet angle ensures a better foot position and thus brings the toe position slightly inward.
The shifted focus
- A forward position of the stirrup eyelet on the tread encourages the tip of the foot to turn inwards for good posture.
Turtorial freejump Soft'Up Pro
English reviews written for freejump "SOFT'UP PRO" Stirrups
4 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 4 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available