Effax Glycerin Soap
Leather care in no time!
(£28.97 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Cleans all smooth leather types quickly, gently and thoroughly
- For stubborn dirt as well as dust and sweat marks
- Makes the leather supple
Item no.: EMM-12600000, Content: 300 ml, EAN: 4102460126002
German title: Glycerin Seife
- With a new fresh fragrance! Leather care. In no time at all. effax® Glycerine-Soap cleans all types of smooth leather quickly, gently and thoroughly.
- Obstinate dirt, as well as dust and sweat marks, can be removed easily.
- The active substances penetrate deep into the leather and make it smooth.
- Cares for the leather and gives it a new shine.
- Simply froth up with a damp, soft sponge or cloth. Spread evenly over the leather and rub it in. Remove any soap remnants with a clean, soft cloth or sponge.
- In the case of very worn or dry leather a follow-up treatment with effax® Leather Balm or effax® Leather Oil is to be recommended.
|Leather Care Products:||Leather Soap|
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Warning
Effax - Glycerin Seife
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P332+P313 - If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P337+P313 - If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P264 - Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- H290 - May be corrosive to metals
- H302 - Harmful if swallowed
- H314 - Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H318 - Causes serious eye damage.
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
Questions & Answers about Effax Glycerin Soap
English reviews written for Effax Glycerin Soap
- No reviews available