Starhorse Zink Organic
Contains only pure organic zinc
- Supports the skin and hooves
- 100% grain and molasses free
- Facilitates change of coat
- In practical 3mm pellets
Horses don't always get as much zinc as they need. Skin and hoof problems, a weak immune system, problems with shedding and poorly healing wounds can indicate a zinc deficiency. Zinc Organic supplies high-quality zinc in it's pure organically bound form and is 100% grain and molasses-free.
- Zinc is often supplemented for breeding and fertility.
- The zinc source used for Zinc Organic comes exclusively from organically bound zinc chelate. Furthermore, the product is guaranteed grain-free, and free of molasses.
- Using zinc in combination with biotin promotes rapid hoof growth and has a very positive effect on overall hoof quality.
Starhorse Anti-Doping Guarantee:
- Since our products have been used for years in top riding sports, it is our highest priority to guarantee our customers 100% doping-free product quality.
- Once a day 30g / sufficient for 30 days
- Small horses and foals 50% of the above amount
- 1 level measuring spoon corresponds to approx. 20g. A measuring spoon is enclosed.
|Animal Feed:||Supplementary Feed for Horses|
- Linseed meal
- Yeast (inactive Saccharomyces cerevisae)
- Rapeseed oil
|Vitamin C (3a300)||10.000 mg|
|DL-Methionine (3c301)||100.000 mg|
|Zinc as glycine zinc chelate hydrate (3b607)||30.000 mg|
|Crude protein||39,9 %|
|Crude fibre||3,8 %|
|Crude oils and fats||4,9 %|
|Raw ash||10,9 %|