- Natural vitamins & minerals
- With amino acids & omega fatty acids
Starhorse's hemp oil is a purely natural product with many vital substances. The product provides many valuable fatty acids, amino acids and omega fatty acids. The oil is recommended in specialist circles for nutritional support in the case of poor circulation, digestive problems, strengthening the immune system and changing coat. The hemp oil can have a positive effect on the energy balance of sport horses.
- Starhorse hemp oil is obtained exclusively using the gentle cold pressing process. The valuable vital substances in the oil can only be retained in the cold pressing process. Every batch of Starhorse hemp oil is subject to the strict examination of a dioxin analysis, which guarantees the 100% guarantee of pollutant-free quality (pesticides, herbicides, heavy metals, etc.).
What else you should know:
- Hemp oil is not only suitable for skin problems (e.g. sweet itch) to support healthy skin function from within, but can also be applied directly to the skin.
Important note for competition horse owners:
- Hemp oil may not be fed to sport horses during the tournament season due to the naturally contained active ingredients within the meaning of the Antidoping Act
- Horse with approx. 600kg bodyweight: 15-20ml once a day
- Small horses: approx. 50% of the above amount
- The product can be precisely dosed in the practical dosing bottle.
- Starhorse hemp oil is added to conventional concentrated feed.
|Animal Feed:||Supplementary Feed for Horses|
- 100% Pure hemp oil from hemp seeds
Questions & Answers about Starhorse Hemp Oil
English reviews written for Starhorse Hemp Oil
- No reviews available
- 3 kg, 10 kg
- 1.400 g
- 600 g, 3 kg
- 400 g, 800 g, 1.200 g, 4.000 g
- 500 g, 1.000 g, 1.500 g, 5.000 g
- 1 l, 250 ml
- 7,50 kg, 15 kg
- 1 kg, 3 kg
- 1.000 ml