Gladiator Plus Falcon
A source of strength for your friend
- Natural apple flavour
- High bioavailability
GladiatorPLUS is a highly bioavailable feed supplement in liquid form.
- German packaging: Falke
An effective solution:
- Based on 30 years of research and a well-thought-out recipe
- Based on six natural substances, tailored to the organs
- A special patented manufacturing process
- High bioavailability in a liquid form - so that the ingredients can be optimally absorbed by the body
- Created with veterinarians, veterinary practitioners and feed experts
- A versatile supplement
Your falcon's body is awesome
- Through a series of complex processes, it keeps itself healthy. Environmental toxins, medication, stress and other factors can disrupt the ability of the falcons' body to absorb the nutrients it has at hand. In these cases, supplements are important.
GladiatorPLUS understands falcons' bodies.
- GladiatorPLUS is a well-thought-out supplement - all the ingredients are designed to effectively maintain and support the important organs of the body and thus the metabolism and the immune system. Keep your falcon in good health!
Take your falcons' health to the next level
- Lasting health does not happen by chance, it is the result of the best possible feed and care. GladiatorPLUS is based on scientific knowledge and aims to create the best possible supplements for your falcon.
GladiatorPLUS does its best - so that your falcon's body can too
- 30 years of research and the best natural knowledge stand behind today's recipes from GladiatorPLUS. Their goal was to create a supplementary feed that works closely with the horse's body.
- GladiatorPLUS contains natural materials of the highest quality. The composition is well thought out down to the last detail and the ratio of the highly concentrated ingredients is precisely coordinated. It only contains ingredients that make sense.
The best natural knowledge in one product
- Propolis, ginseng, milk thistle, silica, beetroot and artichoke - every single ingredient in GladiatorPLUS fulfils requirements for your falcons' organs. The recipe focuses on the needs of the intestines and liver.
A patented special process for the best bioavailability
- Bioavailability describes how quickly the body can absorb nutrients. Propolis, milk thistle and ginseng are not water-soluble in their raw states, making them ineffective. Thanks to the patented GladiatorPLUS processing, these ingredients are made water-soluble.
- GladiatorPLUS is fed 3 times a week throughout the year.
- When feeding for the first time (or after a long break), GladiatorPLUS is fed daily as a 40-day intensive feed.
- Intensive feeding is the preparation for the subsequent maintenance feeding.
- This represents the actual and permanent GladiatorPLUS feeding.
The recommended daily feeding amount:
- For falcons/birds of prey, depending on size and breed: 1 - 15 drops.
- Gradually introduce the supplement drop by drop by adding it to their food. The dose should be adjusted to meet your falcon's needs.
|Animal Feed:||Supplementary Food for Hawks|
- Propolis suspension
- Beetroot juice
- Artichoke juice
- Crude lecithin
|Raw ash||1,7 %|
|Crude oils and fats||0,2 %|
|Crude protein||0,1 %|
|Crude fibre||0,3 %|
|Moisture content||83 %|
|Milk thistle extract|
|Silicic acid||1,5 %|
|Gum Arabic E414|