Equipur Cooling Gel
Cools and relaxes
(£30.38 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Refreshing and skin-friendly active gel
- Cools and relaxes the musculoskeletal system
- Provides an intensive and long-lasting cooling
Item no.: VEP-141205, Content: 500 g, EAN: 4260003893542
EQUIPUR - Cooling Gel is a refreshing and skin-friendly active gel with a special depth effect. It relaxes and reactivates muscles, tendons, ligaments and joints after stress and fatigue through intensive and long-lasting cooling.
According to the anti-doping and drug control rules of the German Equestrian Association (FN), the external use of this product in competition is permitted (ADMR-compliant).
General scientific knowledge
Peppermint oil - is particularly characterised by its blood circulation-promoting and anti-inflammatory properties.
Eucalyptus oil - also has a circulation-promoting and a slightly disinfecting component.
Alcohol - has a superficial cooling and disinfecting effect.
- Apply to the stressed areas and massage in carefully.
- Subsequent bandaging (after approx. 30-40 minutes) increases the long-term effect.
- In addition to being used on the horse's leg, applying it to the saddle and girth position after exercise for “refreshing” has a particularly invigorating and refreshing effect.
- Do not apply to open wounds!
- Isopropyl alcohol
- Carboxymethyl Hydroxyethylcellulose
- Mentha Piperita
- Eucalyptus Globulus Oil
Questions & Answers about Equipur Cooling Gel
English reviews written for Equipur Cooling Gel
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available