Organic calcium and vitamin D3
(£23.00 / kg, Price shown includes 5% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Ideal for young horses with calcium deficiency
- Contains dextrose
Item no.: VEP-103103, Content: 3 kg, EAN: 4260003892316
EQUIPUR - Calcine contains highly effective, organic calcium, phosphorus and vitamin D3. Only through the balanced interaction of these components can insufficient bone structure in young horses, a calcium deficiency in pregnant and lactating mares and demineralisation in older horses be prevented.
- Mares and horses with proven calcium deficiency: 100g per day
- Stallions and sport horses: 50g per day
- Young horses and ponies: 25g per day
- Administer with the feed.
- Due to the higher content of vitamin D3, the daily ration should not be more than doubled.
In order to achieve an optimal effect, the feeding time should be at least 3 weeks. For a sustainable improvement of the calcium supply, feeding over a longer period makes sense and improves the results.
According to the anti-doping and drug control rules of the German Equestrian Association (FN), the use of this product in competition is permitted (ADMR-compliant).
|Animal Feed:||Supplementary Feed for Horses|
- Calcium gluconate
- Grape sugar
- Dicalcium phosphate
- Calcium carbonate
|Crude protein||0,1 %|
|Crude fat||0,2 %|
|Crude fibre||0,5 %|
|Raw ash||37,4 %|
|Vitamin D3||50.000 UI|