EquiPower EquiPower - Elektrolytpellets
If there is a lack of electrolytes
£36.15 (£1.21 / 100 g)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs
Features & Advantages
- Compensation for electrolyte losses
- Covering the need for vital substances
- Maintaining efficiency
Item no.: VEP-389016, Content: 3 kg, EAN: 4260003890169
Important electrolytes are lost, especially with diarrhea and sweating. EquiPower - Elektrolyte liquid enables a quick and effective electrolyte replacement.
According to the anti-doping and drug control rules of the German Equestrian Association (FN), the use of this product in competition is permitted (ADMR-compliant).
- Adult horses (500kg): 20 - 40g
- Foals, young horses and small horses: 10 - 20g
- Administer with food or as a treat.
- If there is a lot of sweat loss, electrolytes can be given up to five times a day.
- Due to the higher content of trace elements, the daily ration for horses (500kg) should not exceed 200g per animal and day and for foals, young and small horses 100g per animal and day.
- If there is a lot of sweat loss, electrolytes can be added up to five times a day without any problems.
- In order to achieve an optimal effect of the electrolytes, water should be offered for free intake.
- The most common reason horses don't drink at the show is because they lose more electrolytes with sweat.
- Only when this loss is compensated for by an electrolyte intake, the horses take up sufficient water again!
|Animal Feed:||Supplementary Feed for Horses|
- Sodium chloride
- Oat flakes
- Apple pomace
- Potassium chloride
- Calcium carbonate
- Beet molasses
- Magnesium oxide
Nutritional additives per kg/litre
|Vitamin C||3.000 mg|
|Nicotinic acid||250 mg|
|Pantothenic acid||200 mg|
|Iodine E2||8 mg|
|Vitamin C as L-ascorbic acid 3a300|
|Pantothenic acid as calcium D-pantothenate 3a841|
|Iron E1 as iron (II) sulfate monohydrate|
|Cobalt II sulfate heptahydrate E3|
|Copper E4 copper (II) sulfate, pentahydrate|
|Manganese as Manganese II Sulfate Monohydrate E5|
|Sodium selenite E8|
Questions & Answers about EquiPower - Elektrolytpellets
English reviews written for EquiPower - Elektrolytpellets
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
GladiatorPLUS Horse500 ml, 1.000 ml
St.Hippolyt St. Hippolyt MicroVital3 kg, 10 kg
Bense & Eicke Cold-Pressed Linseed Oil1.000 ml, 2,50 l
Equipur EQUIPUR - Electrolyte Plus1 kg, 3 kg
EquiPower Vitamin E750 g
EquiPower EquiPower - Mineral1.500 g
DERBY Elektrolyt1 kg
CharLine Charcoal Feed Pellets for Horses3 kg, 6 kg