EquiPower EquiPower - Black Cumin Oil
Support of the body's defences
£19.23 £21.39 -10%
(£38.46 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Support of the skin, respiratory tract and digestion
- Support of the metabolism
- Supply of essential Omega-6 fatty acids
Item no.: VEP-389075, Content: 500 ml, EAN: 4260003890756
EquiPower - Black Cumin Oil made from cold-pressed Egyptian black cumin supports the body's defences in the skin, lungs and intestines.
EquiPower - black cumin oil is used as a supplier of omega-6-gamma-linolenic acid, particularly in the case of allergic diseases, to provide nutritional support.
According to the anti-doping and drug control rules of the German Equestrian Association (FN), the use of this product in competition is permitted (ADMR-compliant).
- Dosage to enrich the feed with unsaturated essential fatty acids:
- Adult horses (500kg): 20ml per day
- Young and small horses: 10ml per day
|Animal Feed:||Supplementary Feed for Horses|
- 100% Black cumin oil (cold-pressed from Egyptian black cumin)
Analytical Components per kg
|Crude fat||99,9 %|
|Digestible energy||36,2 mg|
Average Content of Essential Fatty Acids
|Linolenic acid - omega-3 fatty acids||2 %|
|Linoleic acid - omega-6 fatty acids||55 %|
|Eicosadienoic acid - Omega 9||3 %|