Effol Fly Blocker + Horse & Rider
One spray for everyone
(£60.76 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Absolutely odourless
- Suitable for humans and animals
- Reliable protection for several hours
Item no.: EM-115753, Content: 250 ml, EAN: 4102460157532
Dermatological tests guarantee that this absolutely odourless spray is equally suitable for humans and animals.
The Icaridin active ingredient composition was developed in collaboration with the Swiss Tropical Institute.
- Reliably repels ticks, mosquitoes and flies.
- Riders in over 50 countries trust this product.
- The spray can also be used to protect dogs from ticks.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Warning
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P260 - Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P271 - Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P403+P235 - Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container at a special hazardous waste collection point.
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour
- H412 - Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- H225 - Highly flammable liquid and vapour
- H304 - May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H400 - Very toxic to aquatic life
- H410 - Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Questions & Answers about Effol Fly Blocker + Horse & Rider
English reviews written for Effol Fly Blocker + Horse & Rider
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available