vetrivital Liquid Moor Extracts for Pets
Contains plant substances, essential oils, resin, humic acid, minerals and trace elements
- Versatile uses
- Made with countless plants and herbs
This special food supplement is based on soil that has been formed from over 350 original plants that have been thrived around 10,000 years ago, then sank into standing water and, finally, matured into a moor.
- Made of high quality moor liquid from the Leopoldskroner Moor near Salzburg, approved according to the SBG. Therapeutic Resources & Health Resort Law 1997
For dogs, cats and pets, mix the liquid into their drinking water or food and use continuously for at least 30 days.
- Medium and large dogs: take 40 ml once a day
- Small dogs, rabbits, cats etc.: take 20 ml once a day
- Guinea pigs, hamsters, mice etc.: take 10 ml once a day
|Animal Feed:||Supplemental Food for Pets|