OKAPI HoofCool Forte
Supports the physiological balance of the hoof corium
- Can also be used preventatively
- Special blend of herbs
- Contains clinoptilolite
In Autumn, when horses spend time standing in pastures that have been eaten down, the quality of the grass can affect the quality of their hooves.
The HoofCool Forte is perfect for use in situations like these as it was specially developed to support the hoof metabolism. The supplementary feed can be used preventatively or to complement other therapies.
- Feed horses 3 measuring spoons full (3 x 3) three times a day. Depending on their size, ponies can be fed about half the dose.
- Feeding advice:
- OKAPI HoofCool Forte can be combined with OKAPI Detoxifying Herbs, OKAPI HeparKPU Forte and OKAPI Spirulina to support the metabolism.
- Due to the high levels of trace elements and clinoptilolite food in this feed, the supplementary feed should only be administered strictly according to the recommended use.
|Animal Feed:||Supplementary Feed for Horses|
- Ground Herbal Blend
- Willow bark
- Neem Leaves
- Ginkgo leaves
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)
- Ling Zhi (Ganoderma lucidum)
|Crude protein||6 %|
|Crude oils and fats||2,2 %|
|Crude fibre||14,5 %|
|Raw ash||39,4 %|