For robust keeping in winter
- Is coordinated in the areas of calcium, phosphorus, vitamin A and vitamin D for robust housing in winter
- Due to the close Ca-P ratio (2:1), it is particularly suitable for horses with a small amount of concentrated feed in the ration
- Practical dosage thanks to the size of the treats, particularly suitable for sturdy postures
- Available from October to March
- Suitable for leisure horses during the winter months
- With black cumin to support the immune system
- With bioactive algae lime and organic trace elements
Daily 20g per 100kg body weight, one winter mineral cob corresponds to approx. 10g.
- Large horses: 90 to 150g daily = approx. 9 to 15 winter mineral cobs
- Small horses and ponies: 40 to 80g daily = approx. 4 to 8 winter mineral cobs
|Animal Feed:||Supplementary Feed for Horses|
English reviews written for Lexa Winter-Mineral-Cobs
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available