Atcom Atcom HUF-VITAL®
To support the healthy function of the hooves
Atcom HUF-VITAL ® supplies the horse with all the essential minerals, vitamins and trace elements that support the healthy functioning of the metabolism and the hooves.
- Atcom HUF-VITAL® is a pelletised feed supplement.
- It must be mixed with the main feed in the specified quantities at each feed.
- 30g per 100kg body weight
- Pony 250-300kg: 90g
- Small horses 300 - 400kg: 120g
- Light warm blood 450kg - 500kg: 150g
- Heavy warm blood 600kg: 180g
- Cold blood 750 - 850kg: 240g
- (One measuring cup = 70g)
Do I have to feed any other minerals or similar?
- The feeding of additional feed can and should be avoided in order to avoid a nutrient imbalance or an oversupply.
A word about bran:
- You should refrain from feeding larger amounts of bran, as bran contains phytates.
- These can make iron absorption more difficult and inhibit the absorption of other minerals or trace elements.
Note on feeding recommendation:
- Make sure that there is sufficient supply of hygienically perfect basic forage.
- We recommend a dose of at least 1.5 - 2kg of hay per 100kg of body weight per day and to distribute this dose over at least 3 meals per day.
- Please do not give your horse any highly mineralised compound feed as concentrated feed in order to avoid excesses and imbalances.
|Animal Feed:||Supplementary Feed for Horses|
English reviews written for Atcom HUF-VITAL®
13 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 13 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available