Atcom Digest Plus
With a high fibre content
- Secondary phytonutrients from the yucca plant
- With inulin & special yeasts
- Contains bentonite
The horse's digestive system is very sensitive. In the event of feeding errors or unsuitable feed, this system may malfunction. The disturbances often manifest themselves in the form of faecal water problems or pressure drops. However, an intact digestion is crucial for the horse's vitality and for the utilisation of nutrients and vital substances that are absorbed through the feed.
Atcom Digest-Plus contains a high proportion of fibres and pectins, which can bind excess water in the intestine. Inulin and special yeasts can promote the reproduction of good intestinal bacteria. The yucca plant, liquorice root and milk thistle seeds can also be found in the composition. The bentonite contained in it can bind toxins and heavy metals.
- Large horses: 250g per day
- Small horses, young horses and ponies: 125 to 200g per day
- Please note the national and international doping regulations. According to the FN, this product has a waiting period of 2 days.
- Simultaneous oral administration of macrolides should be avoided.
|Animal Feed:||Supplementary Feed for Horses|