Atcom Atcom REHE-VITAL
High quality mineral feed
With a very low sugar and starch content, Atcom REHE-VITAL can easily be fed to the risk groups. The level is harmless even in horses with the equine metabolic syndrome. Due to the high-quality supply of vital substances, Atcom REHE-VITAL is also an excellent nutritional-physiological supplement for horses suffering from the so-called PSSM, a sugar storage disorder that affects muscle metabolism.
- Atcom REHE-VITAL is a pelletised feed supplement.
- It should be fed regularly at 20g per 100kg body weight daily.
- In situations of increased need (acute laminitis or coat change) we recommend a dosage of 30g Atcom REHE-VITAL per 100kg body weight daily.
The active ingredients contained in REHE-VITAL:
- Are tailored to the increased needs of horses with metabolic and laminitis diseases
- Are low in starch and sugar
- Promote the quality of the hoof horn and the growth of the hoof horn
- Have a supportive effect when changing fur
- Secure the basic need for essential nutrients in a highly available form and thus prevent feeding-related deficiency symptoms
|Animal Feed:||Supplementary Feed for Horses|
English reviews written for Atcom REHE-VITAL
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available